Access Insurance Company
www.access.com Atlanta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

If you have no other option, then apply here.

Call Center (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsHR staff is very nice.

ConsThe PTO for call center is sucks, their absence system is horrible, just to give you and idea. Before you get sick make sure you advice workforce of it so you do not get penalize for not showing up.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication with lower positions, don't look at the matrix only, remember that the ones who provided the customer service are the same ones who have been mistreated. Remember that you are not recording 100 % of the incoming calls, so many things can happen!!

Absolute WORST Company I've Ever Work For!

Underwriter (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Access Insurance Company full-time

Pros: The PTO, because once you realize how bad the job is you can… Cons: Out of the 5 companies I've worked for in the past, Access Insurance is 100% hands down the worst company I ever worked for! It's… Advice to Senior Management: Fire all the managements and find someone who really do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was fast growing but putting on the breaks; growing pains

I have been working at Access Insurance Company

Pros: Fair pay offsets poor benefit plan Cons: Poor benefit plan; Management does not develop managers' skills More
There are newer reviews on Access Insurance Company.

Worked for Access Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!

Access Insurance Company – Why Work for Us?

• Founded in 1994, and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Access Insurance Company is an exciting, high-growth auto insurance company. • Access is a dynamic organization with principal departments of Accounting, Claims… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Access Insurance Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Access Insurance Company CEO Michael McMenamin. All reviews posted anonymously by Access Insurance Company employees.