There are newer employer reviews for AccessData

Not my favorite place to work

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at AccessData

Pros

potential to make good money

Cons

managed by a group of men, and you would be lucky to get recognized for anything unless you are a male.

Advice to Management

take everyone's experience and opinions into consideration prior to making decisions on positions and product growth

reviews filtered by
  1. Screaming and Threatening

I worked at AccessData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good money great colleges . There is no balance in life and work. Training is non existing. Management is very strange.

Cons

The most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. No training. lots of screaming and shouting which is ok as long as it has a point. Reporting and the way of delivering can change by the hour. On EXEL really believe me

Advice to Management

Hire some real managers.

The only thing great about this company is it's ego

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at AccessData full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A lot of the employees are great people and all work incredibly hard.. we all bonded over how badly we were being treated and the acknowledgement that we'd have every last drop of energy squeezed out of us and then kicked to the curb..

Cons

prepare to feel like cattle being herded in to do a job, treated with very little dignity and then thrown aside at the first sign that you might be questioning their actions. The leadership are completely egotistical, have absolutely no interest in their customers or compassion for the challenges their facing.. even if those challenges are bug ridden or non-functioning AccessData software. If they say black is blue and you disagree... they just say it again louder and louder until you give in trying to make things right.. management style is like something out of the 1980's.. this is an absolutely awful place to work.. if you value your health and your happiness.. do not work here.. !

Advice to Management

try giving a crap about anyone.. that would be nice..

There are newer employer reviews for AccessData