Accolade

www.accoladeinc.com
  www.accoladeinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accolade

It was a privilege to be apart of such an accommodating and wonderful corporate culture."

Former Employee - Analytics/Sales Intern in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Former Employee - Analytics/Sales Intern in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I worked at Accolade as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Accolade has a close knit and very approachable leadership team.
The company is cutting edge and has never been tried before
It is a company that has a feel good story in a sense that you truly are helping people with health and changing people's lives.

Cons

It is small and only has one true full out client (Comcast)

The feedback was good but I think I would have responded better if the bosses were harsher and pushed me to do more

50 Other Employee Reviews for Accolade (View Most Recent)

I enjoyed the job itself but had a very bad and hurtful experience with the leadership at Accolade.

Former Employee - Health Assistant in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Former Employee - Health Assistant in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I worked at Accolade full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The premise and concept of the role of a health assistant is a phenomenal one. What a health assistant is able to do for their clients is groundbreaking.

Cons

I will always believe that there is a preference toward the younger, female employee. At times I felt like there was direct discrimination against me. It was also disheartening to apply for a promotion for which I was well qualified for according to the specs of the job only to have the leadership change their minds about the specs after the application deadline closed.

On the surface the way that Accolade treats their employees is excellent - Phillies outings, lunches, picnics - while these things are great, the way employees are treated within the actual workplace leaves an awful lot to be desired. Promoting employees at Accolade is way too political and, in my honest opinion, discriminatory. The outings and such are "window dressing" which hides the lack of respect for employees within the workplace.

no respect from the VPs, not very honest as bosses

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I worked at Accolade full-time (less than an year)

Pros

if u want to be overworked, beaten up and lied to this is a great place. they own you

Cons

they underpay and try to own your life. Little training and are not very honest to the employee or their clients. Upper level bashes staff behind the doors

Be moew honest with all