Accolo

www.accolo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accolo

Job, not a career

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

good office location, nice people, decent work-life balance. There are also some really nice people here

Cons

lack of direction, egos of senior leadership (relying on past successes not what they can do NOW), lack of opportunity, boring work, nobody is willing to stand up and take responsibility for problems, overzealous about what we can actually do for our clients. This is not some place I would recommend for someone looking to really be challenged, stimulated or have a career path.

take responsibility for the major client issues and work to find resolution (innovation anyone?)

24 Other Employee Reviews for Accolo (View Most Recent)

Great company in Marin!

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

The openness to new ideas and respect shown to all employees is great. The culture at Accolo is driven by John and the rest of the executive team to reward people for taking chances while allowing for mistakes. Fun group of people in the Larkspur office and across the U.S.

Cons

Being at a small growing company can be an exercise in patience with ever changing priorities and budget challenges, but this is to be expected at a small company.

Focus on one or two things that will grow the company most and don't try to accomplish everything at once, this will allow employees to focus and finish well.

Vision meets quality of life...execution beginning to take shape

Current Employee - Anonymous At Headquarters in Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous At Headquarters in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

Visionary CEO
    Compelling work environment for strong performers
    Unique business model that is evolving for the better

Cons

Lack of vibrant hiring economy still impacting overall company growth...though we are told new business is growing faster than ever

Initial deployment of Hiring Consultant Network has some kinks to work out but has great potential

Focus on how to compensate Hiring Consultants more for harder to fill positions
    Accelerate development of the platform....best ATS available in the market but under marketed
    Focus even more on client satisfaction

There are newer employer reviews for Accolo