Accolo embodies a group of highly intelligent professionals that believe in what they're doing and enjoy every day.

Current Employee - Employee  in  Larkspur, CA
Current Employee - Employee in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

Flexibility, vision, drive, potential, intelligence, no BS, fun, beautiful environment, family, freedom

Cons

budget, somewhat early days, not too much.

Incentives drive extra effort passion. Rewarding employees equitably on salary and relative to company success will make them dedicated forever.

Other Reviews for Accolo

Job, not a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

good office location, nice people, decent work-life balance. There are also some really nice people here

Cons

lack of direction, egos of senior leadership (relying on past successes not what they can do NOW), lack of opportunity, boring work, nobody is willing to stand up and take responsibility for problems, overzealous about what we can actually do for our clients. This is not some place I would recommend for someone looking to really be challenged, stimulated or have a career path.

take responsibility for the major client issues and work to find resolution (innovation anyone?)

Vision meets quality of life...execution beginning to take shape

Current Employee - Anonymous At Headquarters  in  Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous At Headquarters in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

Visionary CEO
    Compelling work environment for strong performers
    Unique business model that is evolving for the better

Cons

Lack of vibrant hiring economy still impacting overall company growth...though we are told new business is growing faster than ever

Initial deployment of Hiring Consultant Network has some kinks to work out but has great potential

Focus on how to compensate Hiring Consultants more for harder to fill positions
    Accelerate development of the platform....best ATS available in the market but under marketed
    Focus even more on client satisfaction

There are newer employer reviews for Accolo.

Worked for Accolo? Contribute to the Community!