There are newer employer reviews for Accolo

Accolo an exciting, empowering, and fulfilling place to work.

Current Employee - RPO Business Development  in  Larkspur, CA
Current Employee - RPO Business Development in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Accolo with has provided an empowering, and collaborative work environment. The opportunity to be self -directed and work out how to do what is required without someone looking over my shoulder has been remarkable. The culture has attracted an exciting mix of employees who have one thing in common: We all know what needs to get done and we make sure it happens. The potential here at Accolo creates a daily excitement that feeds the desire to not only do the work but find ways to improve what we do. The opportunity to get America back to work brings deep meaning to all we do. The upbeat, fun, and focused Accolo team are a joy to work with. The opportunity to grow is enormous. Just step up to the plate and roll up your sleeves. It is not business as usual but rather an extraordinary example of what happens when you support, believe,and empower your team.

Cons

I have been guilty of not going home at a reasonable time because of my passion to do what it takes to get a job done. The extra effort is always noted, and appreciated. I would stay longer but I have to remind myself I am also a parent. The bottom line and biggest con for Accolo is ITS ADDICTIVE.

BRAVO.. keep hiring the incredible caliber of employees we have on the Accolo team. I applaud that there is no them and us at Accolo. The transparency is refreshing. Thanks for keeping the awesome snacks in the cupboard and the beer in the fridge.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Accolo (View Most Recent)

Great place to work! Work, Balance Highly Enforced

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, upper management not afraid to get their hands dirty, team base environment, work hard, play harder culture, great product.

Cons

lack of resources, location is not commuter friendly.

Keep up the great work!

Accolo embodies a group of highly intelligent professionals that believe in what they're doing and enjoy every day.

Current Employee - Employee  in  Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - Employee in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo

Pros

Flexibility, vision, drive, potential, intelligence, no BS, fun, beautiful environment, family, freedom

Cons

budget, somewhat early days, not too much.

Incentives drive extra effort passion. Rewarding employees equitably on salary and relative to company success will make them dedicated forever.

There are newer employer reviews for Accolo

Worked for Accolo? Contribute to the Community!