If You like Low Pay for a Ton of Work -

Current Employee - Contract Recruiter  in  Larkspur, CA
Current Employee - Contract Recruiter in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home. Everyone here is a Contractor. You don't have to worry about being at your kid's soccer game.

Cons

Low pay for a ton of work. Clients pay up front and they think they own you and can be disrespectful. No benefits. Weird management.

Have your peoples' backs and stick up for them.

Other Reviews for Accolo

A no excuses, get the job done while having fun kind of place!

Current Employee - Hiring Consultant
    Current Employee - Hiring Consultant

I have been working at Accolo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Regarding the solution: Accolo/HireMojo provides a SaaS solution that automates a majority of the search for and hiring of top candidates. In just a few hours, a hiring manager or recruiter can create and execute a job plan, and see it posted to over 150 job boards. Through a series of initial and secondary interview questions that are scored, top candidates bubble to the top for the hiring manager's review. Makes my job as a recruiter so much easier!

Regarding the personality of the company: Most companies say that they're looking out for their employees; Accolo/HireMojo goes above-and-beyond on that promise. In my case, I was an outside hiring consultant with no health insurance and was involved in an accident that left me with a dislocated shoulder and $50,000 of surgery in my future. Management recognized my situation and came to me about bringing me into a full-time position so I could have the surgery I needed. A few months later, I had a successful surgery and have completely recovered. Have you ever worked for a company that would go to those lengths for an employee let alone a contractor?

You will love the NO PTO policy. If you're getting your job done, take the entire year off if you need it.

And, if it's 10:00am on Monday morning and you feel the need for a beer, please feel free to help yourself to our well-stocked 'fridge.

Cons

If you need direction, this isn't the company for you. Accolo/HireMojo is full of people who just get things done!

Accolo an exciting, empowering, and fulfilling place to work.

Current Employee - RPO Business Development  in  Larkspur, CA
    Current Employee - RPO Business Development in Larkspur, CA

I have been working at Accolo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Accolo with has provided an empowering, and collaborative work environment. The opportunity to be self -directed and work out how to do what is required without someone looking over my shoulder has been remarkable. The culture has attracted an exciting mix of employees who have one thing in common: We all know what needs to get done and we make sure it happens. The potential here at Accolo creates a daily excitement that feeds the desire to not only do the work but find ways to improve what we do. The opportunity to get America back to work brings deep meaning to all we do. The upbeat, fun, and focused Accolo team are a joy to work with. The opportunity to grow is enormous. Just step up to the plate and roll up your sleeves. It is not business as usual but rather an extraordinary example of what happens when you support, believe,and empower your team.

Cons

I have been guilty of not going home at a reasonable time because of my passion to do what it takes to get a job done. The extra effort is always noted, and appreciated. I would stay longer but I have to remind myself I am also a parent. The bottom line and biggest con for Accolo is ITS ADDICTIVE.

BRAVO.. keep hiring the incredible caliber of employees we have on the Accolo team. I applaud that there is no them and us at Accolo. The transparency is refreshing. Thanks for keeping the awesome snacks in the cupboard and the beer in the fridge.

There are newer employer reviews for Accolo.

Worked for Accolo? Contribute to the Community!