There are newer employer reviews for Accountants Inc

Accountants Inc- The place I choose to be.

Current Employee - Payroll Assistant in Burlingame, CA
Current Employee - Payroll Assistant in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Accountants Inc

Pros

This company is highly ethical, and feels like a small company even though it is owned by an international corporation. As a temporary and direct hire recruiter for Accounting and Finance professionals, AI works to match the right person to the right opportunity. The commitment of management to all the employees, both temporary and permanent, is real and always visible. Also, my boss is awesome!

Cons

AI's parent company is currently in the process of merging with another international staffing company, and therefore certain things are in the air. As a National Field Support person, I feel fairly secure in my position staying around, but nothing is guaranteed at this point.

Please continue to recognize and celebrate each employee as part of what makes AI a great company to work for.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work for

I worked at Accountants Inc

Pros

Great learning experience, fast paced environment, work hard and able to keep sense of humor, gave outstanding recognition to top performers

Cons

Limited growth without relocation, sometimes working in branches felt isolating when corporate would require new reporting or production expectations, did not feel they actually spoke with people in the trenches to see what was going on in specific markets, same attitude when it came to the systems used, etc. It seems to have become more of a quantity vs quality of production in last year or so of tenure

Ask the employees outside of the branches closest to corporate what is going on in their specific markets, each region/market has it's own challenges in being as successful as they would like, many out of their control and make decisions based on real, pertinent information. Overall, I loved my time with AI, so there is nothing too glaring that comes to mind.

2. Great place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Accountants Inc

Pros

They have a great reputation, caring managers who care about their employees, fair compensation, open communication with local management. Overall great company to work for.

Cons

Since being acquired by Randstad there hasn't been alot of communication to branch level and between brands. They look at seniority more then anything, which is a huge downside.

Take a look at the people you have and look at performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Accountants Inc