Accountants Inc
www.accountantsinc.com Burlingame, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Accountants Inc- The place I choose to be.

Payroll Assistant (Current Employee)
Burlingame, CA

ProsThis company is highly ethical, and feels like a small company even though it is owned by an international corporation. As a temporary and direct hire recruiter for Accounting and Finance professionals, AI works to match the right person to the right opportunity. The commitment of management to all the employees, both temporary and permanent, is real and always visible. Also, my boss is awesome!

ConsAI's parent company is currently in the process of merging with another international staffing company, and therefore certain things are in the air. As a National Field Support person, I feel fairly secure in my position staying around, but nothing is guaranteed at this point.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to recognize and celebrate each employee as part of what makes AI a great company to work for.

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Accountants Inc

Pros: Great learning experience, fast paced environment, work hard and able… Cons: Limited growth without relocation, sometimes working in branches felt isolating when corporate would require new reporting or production expectations, did not feel they actually spoke… Advice to Senior Management: Ask the employees outside of the branches closest to corporate what is going on in their specific markets, each region/market has it's own challenges in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accountants Inc

Pros: They have a great reputation, caring managers who care about their employees,… Cons: Since being acquired by Randstad there hasn't been alot of communication to branch level… Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at the people you have and look… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accountants Inc.

Worked for Accountants Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accountants Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accountants Inc CEO John P Unroe. All reviews posted anonymously by Accountants Inc employees.