Accountemps

www.accountemps.com

Lousy Pay, Could Care Less About YOU, only Care About their Clients and Making Money

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wyomissing, PA

ProsI did get some experience. It was better than just sitting around until I found a job myself.

ConsI was only $$ to them. They did not care. They did not listen, I was often deceived. I was on assignment for 9 months and never got paid a single holiday! Lousy compensation! You have to have 1150 hours to get holiday pay!!! You have to work there for 2000+ hours which comes out to over a year to get a bonus! They make all this money off of you and you get paid next to nothing!

Right before I finally took an assignment I stupidly told them I had an interview with "X Company" and within in a few hours my interview was mysteriously cancelled. Coincidence? I think not.

When I told them that my hours were cut and that I needed more hours, they took FOREVER to finally find me something. I had to constantly repeat my qualifications when they had it right there in front of them! I was told that a position that I was assigned an interview for was direct hire. When I went to the interview I found out that it was temp to hire.

Advice to Senior ManagementHere is a tip, your clients can tell when your employees are unhappy.

The perfect place to find your permanent career choice.

Client Support (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Accountemps

Pros: Easy to work with and great support. Cons: Information about an assignment sometime was a bit confusing and… Advice to Senior Management: Please don't hold back because someone has an arrest record. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good way to gain work experience

Loan Servicing Specialist II (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Accountemps

Pros: Gained work experience right out of college. Found me a job… Cons: Pay is very low. They don't spend as much time as… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time analyzing employees qualifications. Take time to review… More
There are newer reviews on Accountemps.

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!