Accountemps

www.accountemps.com
  www.accountemps.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accountemps

Lousy Pay, Could Care Less About YOU, only Care About their Clients and Making Money

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

I worked at Accountemps full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I did get some experience. It was better than just sitting around until I found a job myself.

Cons

I was only $$ to them. They did not care. They did not listen, I was often deceived. I was on assignment for 9 months and never got paid a single holiday! Lousy compensation! You have to have 1150 hours to get holiday pay!!! You have to work there for 2000+ hours which comes out to over a year to get a bonus! They make all this money off of you and you get paid next to nothing!

Right before I finally took an assignment I stupidly told them I had an interview with "X Company" and within in a few hours my interview was mysteriously cancelled. Coincidence? I think not.

When I told them that my hours were cut and that I needed more hours, they took FOREVER to finally find me something. I had to constantly repeat my qualifications when they had it right there in front of them! I was told that a position that I was assigned an interview for was direct hire. When I went to the interview I found out that it was temp to hire.

Here is a tip, your clients can tell when your employees are unhappy.

226 Other Employee Reviews for Accountemps (View Most Recent)

The perfect place to find your permanent career choice.

Former Employee - Client Support in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Client Support in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Accountemps

Pros

Easy to work with and great support.

Cons

Information about an assignment sometime was a bit confusing and misunderstood.

Please don't hold back because someone has an arrest record.

Good way to gain work experience

Current Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist II in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist II in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Accountemps

Pros

Gained work experience right out of college. Found me a job relatively quickly. Are very approachable with time off requests.

Cons

Pay is very low. They don't spend as much time as I would have liked finding me an assignment which fit my needs.

Spend more time analyzing employees qualifications. Take time to review assignments that employees are in. Offer new assignments to employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Accountemps