Not worth it,

Pros

One office is way more professional than the other. You can make pocket change working there. You may have consistent work.

Cons

Pay is way to low. Places they send you to treat you like a punching bag and say things that are way out of line, and you call your rep and they beg you to go back the next day. Don't count on making any friends or references at the places they send you to.

Advice to Management

get better

Other Employee Reviews for Accountemps

Good news, bad news

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Accountemps as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They tried hard to place me.

Cons

The pay is horrible. After taxes I was better off on unemployment. While on the job, I met another contract worker who told me that Accountemps and Robert Half pay the lowest wages and now I believe it. You can purchase medical insurance but on these wages, who can afford it?

Advice to Management

Give the workers a bigger share of the money you get from the employers. I was making more as a receptionist for Kelly.

2. Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Accountemps full-time

Pros

Offers great opportunity for professional development and career advancement. Stay up to date on the latest market trends and are quick to adapt to adapt to the changing job market. Management listens to employee input and treats employees w/respect. Tenured management offers great knowledge base and very hands on in staff development.

Cons

Resources of a large company, but sometimes takes a while to roll out new technology due to the size of the organization. Currently making an effort to be more green

Advice to Management

Keep the technology updates coming. They have and will continue to be a competitive advantage.