Accretive Health

Right Firm for the Right Person

Former Employee - Senior Lead in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Senior Lead in Chicago, IL

I worked at Accretive Health

Pros

Like minded colleagues
Young and young spirited
Strong company focus
Team environment
Self starters excel
Recruiting team on campus was excellent

Cons

Some HR policies still not clear
Alot of young folks and Vice Presidents, need more promotion from within to keep employees motivated and will to stick around

Excellent Leadership at CEO level and most Vice Presidents but some leadership has no idea how to relate to younger associates and motivate them. More promotions from within!

227 Other Employee Reviews for Accretive Health (View Most Recent)

Hardest and most rewarding Job I have ever experienced

Current Employee - Ops Lead in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Ops Lead in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Accretive Health

Pros

Opportunity, Leadership, Support. You are constantly surrounded by others who will push you to succeed.

Cons

Locations are not always favorable.

You really do put employees first.

Accretive Health is a unique, high-energy, high opportunity firm

Current Employee - Former Senior Operations Lead in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Former Senior Operations Lead in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accretive Health

Pros

The Management Team's skill level, involvement in day-to-day operations and laser-focus on results with employees and clients is uncanny. I now work for another major consulting firm and the overall intelligence, energy and drive to achieve results of the management team, consultants and operators and organizational and corporate staff is hands down at a higher level than most of the big firms. The Revenuce Cycle specific, subject matter expertise that I gained while working at AH as well as the block and tackle business management skills have given me a clear and measurable edge on projects and with teams since I have left. I highly reccomend AH as a place to work to anyone who has inquired with me.

Cons

The one area where I saw room for improvement from an employee perspective was around corporate infrastructure. Most of this is attributed to AH being a start-up when I was there and not public, and that is expected.

As Accretive Health grows don't lose the Executive level involvement with junior associates. The time that senior level executives took to mentor and coach me provided invaluable, real-time training and growth opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Accretive Health