Accretive Solutions

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Accretive Solutions

Pros

Accretive is a very good place to work. The entrepreneurial environment is one that is not available at other firms. The ability to be creative for clients is key to the success.

Cons

The benefits package is on the light side, especially considering the lack of a 401k match program. Communication from upper management has not been great, but is improving.

Start offering a 401k match program for employees who have completed at least a year of employment with the firm.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Accretive Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI

I have been working at Accretive Solutions

Pros

Accretive Solutions is a great place to work. Great people and great leadership. I would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I would like to have more exposure to the leadership on a regular basis. I would like to understand the corporate organization structure as well.

I would like an opportunity to understand Accretive Solutions service offers in more detail. Do these offerings change? What is the communication when we add/change/delete our offerings?

Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Accretive Solutions

Pros

AS is a great company to work for. Life - work balance, benefits, and the people are all great to work with.

Cons

The only downside that I can think of is that I have to reply to emails all the time. After work and on weekends, but that is really expected of me in the field I am in.

The only advice I could offer to the leadership team would be maybe match 401K. That would be an excellent addition.

There are newer employer reviews for Accretive Solutions