Great place to work

Current Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI

Pros

Accretive Solutions is a great place to work. Great people and great leadership. I would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I would like to have more exposure to the leadership on a regular basis. I would like to understand the corporate organization structure as well.

Advice to Management

I would like an opportunity to understand Accretive Solutions service offers in more detail. Do these offerings change? What is the communication when we add/change/delete our offerings?

Other Employee Reviews for Accretive Solutions

1. Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Pros

AS is a great company to work for. Life - work balance, benefits, and the people are all great to work with.

Cons

The only downside that I can think of is that I have to reply to emails all the time. After work and on weekends, but that is really expected of me in the field I am in.

Advice to Management

The only advice I could offer to the leadership team would be maybe match 401K. That would be an excellent addition.

2. Nice, professional company with great people

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

Pros

I'm lucky to work with such an intelligent, friendly group of people. Our recruiting team works well together and we're more collaborative than competitive. Our hours are somewhat flexible and there's no micro-management here. Everyone is expected to be a mature adult and handle their jobs.

Cons

Would like to have a better 401K match.

Advice to Management

Keep maintaining the quality of service and professionalism that we're known for.