Accruent
www.accruent.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

An Incredible Experience

Associate Technical Writer (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsAccruent houses a unique, refreshing atmosphere that makes coming to work a pleasure. Each time I walk through the door, I am immersed in a world of diverse talent, focused intelligence, and intense passion. The team spirit thrives here, and it shows in the results achieved.

One of the best parts of Accruent is the interaction between management and employees. The executive team places trust in their employees that allows for creative thought and ownership. This, in turn, makes achieving goals and completing tasks incredibly satisfying. The level of mutual respect between management and employees is, in my experience, unparalleled.

Accruent also has a strong training program. From day one, the training team worked to ensure I had everything I needed to perform my job. It goes beyond the training team, however, to include all the employees. Everyone was incredibly welcoming from the start, and I have met some wonderful friends here.

I accomplish things each day at Accruent that I never thought possible. Not only has this company given me the opportunity to fulfill my lifelong dream, it has urged me to dream even bigger. Furthermore, Accruent has provided me with skills and tools that make no dream seem out of reach.

ConsI can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing exactly what you're doing.

Excellent Work Atmosphere

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros: I've been with Accruent for about a year and half. I started as a paid intern right out of college and Accruent offered me… Cons: Accruent does not match your 401K contribution. Advice to Senior Management: I have full confidence in our executive team. They are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive first impression

Software Associate (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly co-workers, nice office space, clearly defined career paths, small company vibe, good… Cons: No 401K match, no educational reimbursement, low starting pay, loooong training period… Advice to Senior Management: Let people work from home 1 or more days per… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accruent.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!

Accruent – Why Work for Us?

Since 1995, Accruent has helped real estate and facilities leaders deliver long term, world class, operational and financial performance through purpose-built industry suites that deliver greater customer value. We… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accruent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accruent CEO Mark Friedman. All reviews posted anonymously by Accruent employees.