Accruent

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

An Incredible Experience

Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Accruent houses a unique, refreshing atmosphere that makes coming to work a pleasure. Each time I walk through the door, I am immersed in a world of diverse talent, focused intelligence, and intense passion. The team spirit thrives here, and it shows in the results achieved.

One of the best parts of Accruent is the interaction between management and employees. The executive team places trust in their employees that allows for creative thought and ownership. This, in turn, makes achieving goals and completing tasks incredibly satisfying. The level of mutual respect between management and employees is, in my experience, unparalleled.

Accruent also has a strong training program. From day one, the training team worked to ensure I had everything I needed to perform my job. It goes beyond the training team, however, to include all the employees. Everyone was incredibly welcoming from the start, and I have met some wonderful friends here.

I accomplish things each day at Accruent that I never thought possible. Not only has this company given me the opportunity to fulfill my lifelong dream, it has urged me to dream even bigger. Furthermore, Accruent has provided me with skills and tools that make no dream seem out of reach.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Keep doing exactly what you're doing.

107 Other Employee Reviews for Accruent (View Most Recent)

Excellent Work Atmosphere

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been with Accruent for about a year and half. I started as a paid intern right out of college and Accruent offered me a full-time position a couple months later. The people with whom I work are intelligent, driven, and compassionate. The valued work style is focused more around results than face-time or cut-throat competition. The company values growth and development of its employees by generously sending them to training conferences. Accruent is growing quickly as well. Sixty people were employed here when I started and now there are close to 200 people in the Austin office.

Accruent also invests in employee satisfaction - our break room is complete with ping pong, air hockey, pool, plenty of video games, snacks, a Starbucks machine, and a bimonthly company beer bash.

Cons

Accruent does not match your 401K contribution.

I have full confidence in our executive team. They are doing a great job and I can offer no further advice.

Accruent has a team environment with goal-oriented operations and management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time

Pros

As an employee, there is a high level of visibility on where the company is headed and why I am important to them. Accruent takes the time and effort within the executive team and management to inform employees of happenings and company successes. I truly feel that my work product is evaluated and appreciated.

The culture is phenomenal and unmatched. The personal career growth potential at Accruent is incredible and unlike anywhere else that I have worked. Accruent takes hungry goal-oriented people and grows them exponentially.

Cons

I do not feel there are any downsides to working at Accruent. There is tremendous growth and there will be more construction for more space but I don’t view that as a negative.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent