An Incredible Experience

Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Accruent houses a unique, refreshing atmosphere that makes coming to work a pleasure. Each time I walk through the door, I am immersed in a world of diverse talent, focused intelligence, and intense passion. The team spirit thrives here, and it shows in the results achieved.

One of the best parts of Accruent is the interaction between management and employees. The executive team places trust in their employees that allows for creative thought and ownership. This, in turn, makes achieving goals and completing tasks incredibly satisfying. The level of mutual respect between management and employees is, in my experience, unparalleled.

Accruent also has a strong training program. From day one, the training team worked to ensure I had everything I needed to perform my job. It goes beyond the training team, however, to include all the employees. Everyone was incredibly welcoming from the start, and I have met some wonderful friends here.

I accomplish things each day at Accruent that I never thought possible. Not only has this company given me the opportunity to fulfill my lifelong dream, it has urged me to dream even bigger. Furthermore, Accruent has provided me with skills and tools that make no dream seem out of reach.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Keep doing exactly what you're doing.

Other Reviews for Accruent

Excellent Work Atmosphere

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with Accruent for about a year and half. I started as a paid intern right out of college and Accruent offered me a full-time position a couple months later. The people with whom I work are intelligent, driven, and compassionate. The valued work style is focused more around results than face-time or cut-throat competition. The company values growth and development of its employees by generously sending them to training conferences. Accruent is growing quickly as well. Sixty people were employed here when I started and now there are close to 200 people in the Austin office.

Accruent also invests in employee satisfaction - our break room is complete with ping pong, air hockey, pool, plenty of video games, snacks, a Starbucks machine, and a bimonthly company beer bash.

Cons

Accruent does not match your 401K contribution.

I have full confidence in our executive team. They are doing a great job and I can offer no further advice.

Positive first impression

Current Employee - Software Associate  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly co-workers, nice office space, clearly defined career paths, small company vibe, good benefits, flexible work hours, opportunities for advancement, company is established and growing rapidly.

Cons

No 401K match, no educational reimbursement, low starting pay, loooong training period (several weeks) means you're not producing much for the first couple of months.

Let people work from home 1 or more days per week. Company is growing fast and you'll need less office space.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!