Accruent

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Excellent Work Atmosphere

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been with Accruent for about a year and half. I started as a paid intern right out of college and Accruent offered me a full-time position a couple months later. The people with whom I work are intelligent, driven, and compassionate. The valued work style is focused more around results than face-time or cut-throat competition. The company values growth and development of its employees by generously sending them to training conferences. Accruent is growing quickly as well. Sixty people were employed here when I started and now there are close to 200 people in the Austin office.

Accruent also invests in employee satisfaction - our break room is complete with ping pong, air hockey, pool, plenty of video games, snacks, a Starbucks machine, and a bimonthly company beer bash.

Cons

Accruent does not match your 401K contribution.

I have full confidence in our executive team. They are doing a great job and I can offer no further advice.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Accruent (View Most Recent)

Accruent has a team environment with goal-oriented operations and management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time

Pros

As an employee, there is a high level of visibility on where the company is headed and why I am important to them. Accruent takes the time and effort within the executive team and management to inform employees of happenings and company successes. I truly feel that my work product is evaluated and appreciated.

The culture is phenomenal and unmatched. The personal career growth potential at Accruent is incredible and unlike anywhere else that I have worked. Accruent takes hungry goal-oriented people and grows them exponentially.

Cons

I do not feel there are any downsides to working at Accruent. There is tremendous growth and there will be more construction for more space but I don’t view that as a negative.

Positive first impression

Current Employee - Software Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly co-workers, nice office space, clearly defined career paths, small company vibe, good benefits, flexible work hours, opportunities for advancement, company is established and growing rapidly.

Cons

No 401K match, no educational reimbursement, low starting pay, loooong training period (several weeks) means you're not producing much for the first couple of months.

Let people work from home 1 or more days per week. Company is growing fast and you'll need less office space.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent