Fantastic Place to Grow Your Career

Current Employee - Associate Quality Assurance Manager  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Associate Quality Assurance Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started at Accruent in June of 2011 right out of college. I wanted to be in software and have a real passion for the industry. Though my degree is not in software engineering I felt that it would be a great fit for me. While looking for jobs I was overlooked by tons of companies because my degree wasn't exactly what they wanted, but Accruent didn't care. They brought me in for an interview and eventually extended my a Job offer.

In the time that I have been at Accruent the company has doubled in size, I have revived 2 promotions and now run a very large team. There is no place in the world where you can go strait out of college and grow your career from entry level to middle/upper management as fast as you can at Accruent. You will be challenged, stretched and given ample opportunity to grow here. This is truly a special place.

Cons

If you are not driven and committed to being successful at whatever you are doing then Accruent is not the place for you.

Keep up the good work.

Other Reviews for Accruent

Work environment is amazing but salaries are low compared to other positions.

Current Employee - Software Associate  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Software Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment
    Relaxed atmosphere
    Understanding and open management
    Growing company

Cons

Lower salary
    Only top 10% of employees are rewarded with salary raises and promotions
    No 401k matching

Focus on small company feel is being lost. I feel like we're becoming more of a large corporation than a small business. Also, company revenue is vastly growing but salaries are stagnant for a large number of employees.

An Incredible Experience

Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Technical Writer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Accruent houses a unique, refreshing atmosphere that makes coming to work a pleasure. Each time I walk through the door, I am immersed in a world of diverse talent, focused intelligence, and intense passion. The team spirit thrives here, and it shows in the results achieved.

One of the best parts of Accruent is the interaction between management and employees. The executive team places trust in their employees that allows for creative thought and ownership. This, in turn, makes achieving goals and completing tasks incredibly satisfying. The level of mutual respect between management and employees is, in my experience, unparalleled.

Accruent also has a strong training program. From day one, the training team worked to ensure I had everything I needed to perform my job. It goes beyond the training team, however, to include all the employees. Everyone was incredibly welcoming from the start, and I have met some wonderful friends here.

I accomplish things each day at Accruent that I never thought possible. Not only has this company given me the opportunity to fulfill my lifelong dream, it has urged me to dream even bigger. Furthermore, Accruent has provided me with skills and tools that make no dream seem out of reach.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Keep doing exactly what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!