Accruent

www.accruent.com

Young employee, but very positive experience

Support Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsAccruent's values and commitment to examining and revisiting them regularly are amazing. You will be surrounded by talented and intelligent people. Your personal and professional development are just as important to your management as the value that you contribute in your day-to-day, and the training and learning opportunities back that philosophy up.

ConsAs I said earlier, you will be surrounded by intelligent and talented people, so standing out takes hard work and results. You will not rise by being the resident "smart guy". If you want to put in your eight and go home every day, you will find yourself getting looked over. I personally do not consider this a "con", but I know many who would.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen acknowledging team/individual efforts, please be more specific. I often hear in meetings phrases like "Employee A crushes it every time." or "If you want to move up, be a rock star." I understand where you all are coming from with this, but fuzzy language like this makes me feel like I am having wool pulled over my eyes. I understand that it would be unfair for me to ask for a checklist for getting promoted, but when someone is being a "rock star" or a team is "crushing it", I would like to know what exactly they are doing so I can find opportunities to emulate that performance.

Unparalleled career opportunities and a great company to be a part of.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Accruent is an incubator for success for those that are willing to put in the effort to achieve personal career goals. The company has… Cons: Due to how rigorous the hiring practices are, it is slow to recruit new employees. We get better candidates from this process, but it… Advice to Senior Management: Increase the resources of the recruiting department. Make sure you are scaling base compensation with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Get out while you can.

Programmer (Former Employee)

I worked at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you are an entry-level employee in Austin: they will do everything they can to indoctrinate you into their culture, give you video games… Cons: Acquired employees: Here's what happens to you when Accruent buys your company... First they come in and put on a big “dog and pony show”… Advice to Senior Management: Get a conscience. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accruent.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!