Accruent

www.accruent.com

Great job for a college graduate

Software Associate (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsCompany places a heavy emphasis on results and motivation, offers great training for those without experience. This can be either a job to start at and get some experience, or a company with which you can advance your career, it all depends on how much you want to put in to it.

ConsThe pay is slightly less than some other similar jobs/companies and they don't negotiate on starting salary with someone coming straight out of college.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the training on the programming and development software is not current or could be more solid. Everyone in the department is great though.

Great place to gain experience in a fun work environment

Support Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of knowledge and experience to gain friendly, hard working people room to grow… Cons: salary is on the low side of the spectrum Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Large disparity between executives and "other"

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros: Most of the people are great - intelligent and nice. Cons: There was a large disparity between executives and "other." The executive team in Austin have large window… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of your office. You aren't THAT much more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accruent.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!