Accruent
www.accruent.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

A place to learn, grow, and be challenged while impacting an industry.

Program Manager, Engineering (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Accruent full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you're looking for a place with a grand vision to get behind with a desire to change an industry and impact people in a positive way, then Accruent is a great place to be. The software you will be working to improve, implement, and support helps the largest companies around the globe manage their real estate and facilities better which saves them money and time.

If you're looking for a place worthy of your time and effort with the expectation to grow, learn, and build relationships then Accruent will deliver. It will be challenging, as software usually is, but the projects you will be involved in are difficult but can also result in a huge amount of learning opportunity and growth.

As a whole, the company is committed to this growth at personal and professional level for their employees. Commitment to improving the company by growing the employees starts at the top with Mark, the CEO and continues through the leadership team on down to the newest employees. My time there resulted in several development classes, mentoring from my peers as well as my manager, and many new and unique challenging opportunities to test my skills in the working environment.

This also leads to a fun culture and environment. Along with the focus on the employees comes the focus on the office itself and the environment. The office is open with plenty of light, plants, and color. The break room is great with lots of games and plenty of room. I really enjoyed the chance to play a game of ping pong with my coworkers over a break.

ConsThe aggressive growth of the product and company can lead to some challenging priorities and choices as everyone is pressed for time while trying to deliver on company commitments and objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on your employees and challenge them while giving the valuable support and direction needed to succeed.

Great job for a college graduate

Software Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company places a heavy emphasis on results and motivation, offers great training for those without experience. This can be either a job to start at… Cons: The pay is slightly less than some other similar jobs/companies and they… Advice to Senior Management: Some of the training on the programming and development software is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to gain experience in a fun work environment

Support Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of knowledge and experience to gain friendly, hard working people room to grow… Cons: salary is on the low side of the spectrum Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Accruent.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!

Accruent – Why Work for Us?

Since 1995, Accruent has helped real estate and facilities leaders deliver long term, world class, operational and financial performance through purpose-built industry suites that deliver greater customer value. We… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accruent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accruent CEO Mark Friedman. All reviews posted anonymously by Accruent employees.