There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Nice place to work, talented group of people from top to bottom

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Accruent likes to hire people it identifies as HPLE, "High Potential, Low Experience". It's not easy to get a job here but once you do there are lots of opportunities for advancement. It's a great place to get experience, whether you're changing careers or looking for your first job. Seems like many non-entry level jobs are filled by promotion from within when possible. The company is growing like crazy which means lots of new positions opening up and numerous opportunities for promotion.

Cons

I can't really think of anything major to complain about. Like many small-ish companies, benefits are not as rich as some larger companies but they are quite good.

Watch out for increasing turn over. When HPLEs get a couple of years of experience they will be in a position to shop around for significantly higher paying jobs. A 50% raise is very realistic and very tempting for many people.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Accruent (View Most Recent)

Positive employee changes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros

The leadership team seems to be putting great emphasis on employee satisfaction and implementing new benefits. I am very pleased that Accruent cares for its employees and feel strongly about my commitment to them because of it.

Cons

Nothing to comment on at this time.

A company with lots of opportunities for entry level graduates

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Accruent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked with Accruent fairly long time. Accruent is definitely one of the best place I have worked. It is a company with one of the best and knowledgeable professionals. Accruent is currently on right growth trajectory financially. Accruent is expanding in terms of its strength and heavily recruiting for entry level positions. Accruent provides abundant opportunities to entry level employees to excel and get promoted to higher level. Entry level employees with good balance of leadership and communication skills grow faster in Accruent. Accruent's CEO is committed to invest in entry level employees. Accruent's value system and culture is very supportive to its vision and mission.

Cons

Accruent is investing less in experienced professionals who work with company. Accruent is software product company with array of technically complex products. Accruent also needs experienced technically strong professionals to keep itself on self-sustained growth trajectory.

Advice to C level executives is to balance the strength of energy and experience and provide equal opportunities and training for experienced and entry level employees to grow with the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!