Accruent

www.accruent.com
  www.accruent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Accruent really wants you to succeed!

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Let me start this off by saying that I have a lot of experience researching, analyzing, and acquiring small businesses. I've also worked for Fortune 200's, non-profits, large / small private companies, and startup organizations in all different industries.

Accruent is the most unique company that I've worked for. Accruent's culture is something that you might find at a church, a service organization, or a greek org but almost never at a corporation. You will meet tons of people at the company and some of them will become your best friends. Accruent provides lots of opportunities to socialize (e.g., happy hours every other week, summer picnic, Christmas party, etc.). My colleagues are very encouraging and they want to see me succeed at not only my job but also at life!

Positives:
- Accruent spends a ton of money and resources on training--they really want you to succeed
- Some of the best benefits that you'll ever find including unlimited paid time off and great health insurance
- You will work hard...but you will be well compensated for your hard work (some employees have been promoted 3 times in 2 years)
- The HR department is honest. At most companies, you'll be lucky if a recruiter follows up a week after your interview. At Accruent, they called me 2 hours after I interviewed to offer me the job.
- This company is honest. They're certainly not perfect and there is still politics, but you will get the truth and no corporate BS.
- Honest feedback. Again, they want you to succeed and they will provide you with information to help you improve.
- If you're a hard worker with a positive attitude and want to advance your career without hitting a political ceiling then Accruent is the right company for you.

Cons

If you don't like working hard and being challenged then Accruent is not for you. The company's anti-value is entitlement so don't try to get a job here if you you're not willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard. You will also get tons of feedback so if you take things personally or struggle with improvement then you might not enjoy this environment.

You're doing a great job! Keep growing the company and focusing on the culture. Don't let the PE firms change the culture. The unique culture is a great differentiation strategy from competitors and gives you an edge in attracting top talent.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Accruent (View Most Recent)

Great places to get started

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Austin, TX

I worked at Accruent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Accruent is a great company, and generally provide great products to their clients. The work space is nice, and they are aiming high and reaching their goals. There are many people who know how to get stuff done and know how to execute in management.

Cons

The compensation is entirely inadequate, most of the employees in the Engineering and Support departments are running ragged, because they are doing the work of 2~4 people, and being compensated about 75% of what someone doing 1 persons worth of work in that position should earn.

The presentation on how people move up in Accruent was insulting to the employees intelligence. The way the employee satisfactions servery is presented playing off the fact that the company thinks the compensation is very dissatisfying and is played off it, "well that's not the way we do business" is highly insulting for those who are putting out and working over time constantly and seeing no additional compensation.

Progressive company with a great culture

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Accruent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Growing company with potential to become a player in IWMS market. Capital from the Private Equity investors enable the company to build valuable tools for the market.

Cons

Pay is lower than industry average and vertical growth is limited due to hires from outside of the org.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent