There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Great place for college graduates

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere in which to work. Culture is fantastic with included efforts for personal health (funding sports teams, health awareness week, etc.). Hires graduates without a pertinent degree. Great opportunity for advancement and trying something new by switching departments. Break room is great with fun games

Cons

Pay is slightly less than other companies for similar job duties

Continue to effectively communicate changes and recognize employees for a job well done

90 Other Employee Reviews for Accruent (View Most Recent)

Great place to get your career started

I have been working at Accruent full-time for less than a year

Pros

This place will give anyone with potential a chance. Offers a great experience for someone with no experience in the software business and has great opportunities to move up within the company.

Cons

The salary is below market pay and depending on the responsibilities bestowed upon you by circumstance, sometimes this salary seems very inadequate. They will not give anyone a promotion until they are at least 1 year in the company.

Compensation is the main con about Accruent. I understand the concept of giving someone a chance who has no experience and that is why the pay is below market pay, but in many cases, people take on responsibilities which warrants more than the base pay well before they are a year in the company. Maybe changing that restriction of at least 1 year for a promotion might be a good idea.

Incredible experience and growth opportunity thus far

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Accruent hires only the best and brightest. This makes for a very satisfying, competitive and fulfilling day-to-day experience - I really enjoy my job and who I work with daily. I have found nothing but opportunity for upward mobility. As much as I want to put in, I get out. I also find it to be extremely satisfying to work interdepartmental with teams who are good at their jobs and are working toward a common goal. The objectives and goals are carefully developed at the company level and then presented to you in individual goals so you know exactly where you fit in accomplishing goals and how it affects your bonus opportunity.

Cons

Some may call this a negative but I think it should be viewed as opportunity for growth. Within a developing software company, there is a lot of personnel movement and changes. You must be able to roll with the punches, adopt new processes and be ok with change and developing yourself through the change.

Management is continually updating processes and changing things for the better; they clearly have employees in mind when they are adding new and better benefits. I don't have any issues with Accruent management. Every management team has their issues but it is clear within Accruent management; that if there is conflict, it is because they are fighting for the best interests of the company, clients and their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!