There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

Only if you have to take a job

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beer,PlayStation, ping pong and soda fridge

Cons

It is obvious that the company is paying people to write great reviews because this isn't a top notch company like someone wrote few weeks ago.nothing is top notch in this company.

Advice to Management

Hire experienced managers and remove those incompetent managers

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Poor than expected

I have been working at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Party place. Come have fun if you live in the moment and don't want to make a career and living out of a job.

Cons

I am appalled by their double standards. They did a good job when they sold this opportunity to me. There are so many things wrong with this company, low pay being the least of the issues. Where do I start.. Middle management is very incompetent. People with 1-2 years of experience is made a manager; obviously these people have very little to zero skills and have a lot to learn. Very little collaboration between team members. Engineering is always over-worked and is taking the brunt of all underlying issues. Favoritism prevails in all the teams. After being here for almost a year, I feel, they probably paid people to write good reviews on glassdoor. (no wonder, everyone during the interview encouraged me to read their glassdoor reviews!) Join Accruent only if you don't have any other option. Most of the folks get a couple of years of experience and leave.

Top-Notch, Modern, and Productive Workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hard-working, intelligent coworkers. Career oriented job positions. Positive and conducive work environment. Great benefits and perks. A great culture for today's ambitious professionals.

Cons

I don't really consider this a con but other people might: the whole pitching-in and helping with things outside and way outside of your job duties. The work environment is such that everyone wants to see the company do well even if it means helping out in ways that are above and beyond your title.