Accruent

www.accruent.com
  www.accruent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

That place is a definite churn factory.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Accruent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Happy Hours every other week. Snacks in break room. The employees are all pretty nice people.

Cons

Pay is way below market. The software is extremely outdated. Barely anyone in the sales dept has sold anything. The average tenure is probably under a year because it's a churn factory. They fire people at the drop of a hat - no loyalty at all. The training is a so called 'boot camp' but it's really just an extended job interview designed to weed out folks who aren't willing to put in a lot of hours for a little bit of money. By far the worst sales environment I've ever worked in - would recommended you steer clear or enter at your own risk.

Fix your product don't just churn sales people. There's clearly a reason you can't retain your employees and NO ONE is selling anything.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Accruent (View Most Recent)

A great experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is pleasant and very nice. Co workers are always eager to learn. The break room is awesome. You get free snacks and beverage, and freshly brewed starbucks coffee. Company has lots of opportunities to grow and it is a fast growing company. Relaxed work environment with a great culture. Upper management is accessible and ready to listen to other ideas.

Cons

No 401k matching, salary is average but you have the opportunity to make more

I can't think of any, great job so far

Poor than expected

I have been working at Accruent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Party place. Come have fun if you live in the moment and don't want to make a career and living out of a job.

Cons

I am appalled by their double standards. They did a good job when they sold this opportunity to me. There are so many things wrong with this company, low pay being the least of the issues. Where do I start.. Middle management is very incompetent. People with 1-2 years of experience is made a manager; obviously these people have very little to zero skills and have a lot to learn. Very little collaboration between team members. Engineering is always over-worked and is taking the brunt of all underlying issues. Favoritism prevails in all the teams.

After being here for almost a year, I feel, they probably paid people to write good reviews on glassdoor. (no wonder, everyone during the interview encouraged me to read their glassdoor reviews!) Join Accruent only if you don't have any other option. Most of the folks get a couple of years of experience and leave.

There are newer employer reviews for Accruent