There are newer employer reviews for Accruent

That place is a definite churn factory.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Happy Hours every other week. Snacks in break room. The employees are all pretty nice people.

Cons

Pay is way below market. The software is extremely outdated. Barely anyone in the sales dept has sold anything. The average tenure is probably under a year because it's a churn factory. They fire people at the drop of a hat - no loyalty at all. The training is a so called 'boot camp' but it's really just an extended job interview designed to weed out folks who aren't willing to put in a lot of hours for a little bit of money. By far the worst sales environment I've ever worked in - would recommended you steer clear or enter at your own risk.

Advice to Management

Fix your product don't just churn sales people. There's clearly a reason you can't retain your employees and NO ONE is selling anything.

Other Employee Reviews for Accruent

Poor than expected

I have been working at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Party place. Come have fun if you live in the moment and don't want to make a career and living out of a job.

Cons

I am appalled by their double standards. They did a good job when they sold this opportunity to me. There are so many things wrong with this company, low pay being the least of the issues. Where do I start.. Middle management is very incompetent. People with 1-2 years of experience is made a manager; obviously these people have very little to zero skills and have a lot to learn. Very little collaboration between team members. Engineering is always over-worked and is taking the brunt of all underlying issues. Favoritism prevails in all the teams. After being here for almost a year, I feel, they probably paid people to write good reviews on glassdoor. (no wonder, everyone during the interview encouraged me to read their glassdoor reviews!) Join Accruent only if you don't have any other option. Most of the folks get a couple of years of experience and leave.

Only if you have to take a job

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Accruent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beer,PlayStation, ping pong and soda fridge

Cons

It is obvious that the company is paying people to write great reviews because this isn't a top notch company like someone wrote few weeks ago.nothing is top notch in this company.

Advice to Management

Hire experienced managers and remove those incompetent managers