There are newer employer reviews for AccuQuest

A Caring Company - Engages with it's Employee's and Clients in a caring way.

Former Employee - Associate Director
Former Employee - Associate Director

I worked at AccuQuest full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All the benefits of being Self Employed, but none of the head aches. They've applied the Indoff partner model (Distributorship with no buy in and no equity, split in profits/losses 50-50), and find people with the right attributes to become their partners. You'll receive corporate training in Chicago and then on-going training will be provided. There is an "owners culture" in what you do. There is no typical performance review. You submit weekly numbers with your own assessments on how you can improve. You never stop learning. Great Compensation for those who have an entrepreneurial gene.

Cons

They rarely advertise for these positions. You can receive a phone interview if a current partner has submitted your name and filled out a questionaire about your character and qualifications. This does not guarantee you receive a call. If you will not be called, the referring partner will provide you this news.

If you are one of the fortunate one's to receive this interview and be hired. You will continue your training up to 3 years under a current partner somewhere in the US (you will need to be prepared to go where they offer) The partners are working partners, meaning they will be over an office or offices and you will be "competing" with them in what you produce. It's possible that you can out-produce them and this could land you in an awkward position where you become a threat to that partner. They have final say on every person that works in their territories (good for partners) but this can turn bad for you if they feel your a threat to themselves. If you've worked through the Corporate Partner program, Corporate will then have the option to place you elsewhere, or not.

Advice to Management

More aware of the details. It's more effective and builds trust when you, as the senior management, know the details of a given offer/proposal. This is what is needed to take the Corporate Culture from a A- to an A+. Corporate does have a family culture and they care about their employee's. They are family centered and want this to be your next and last career.

reviews filtered by
  1. I loved my co-workers and the passion they had for helping people!

Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AccuQuest full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great training, tons of support. I've seen upper management go out of there way to accommodate their employees. I felt like they really want everyone to do well. The better I did, the better they did.

Cons

I wish they were in every state, I would still be with them.

Advice to Management

Open a clinic in every state.

2. Very Happy

I have been working at AccuQuest

Pros

I am very happy that I chose AccuQuest. The training is very challenging, but great. It is sales focused and clinical focused. They have a process and they demand you follow it, which is fine by me. I attended the annual sales conference, which was held in Cancun. I can't say enough about the practitioners I met. They are very professional. Many were Audiologists who have been in the industry for more than a decade. They treated me like a member of the family.

I had several opportunities to discuss the "AccuQuest Opportunity" with those who have lived it. The conversations were eye-opening. An amazing opportunity!

Cons

It's not easy. Tough training. Hard work. However, it is also very, very rewarding; personally and financially. If you are the type who can't manage your time and don't like putting in a full day's work, I would recommend looking elsewhere. Personally, I pride myself on being able to work unsupervised and I love the freedom and autonomy. So, it is not an issue for me.

Advice to Management

There should be an accelerated path to partner for those who prove they not only meet the requirements for Partner, but exceed the requirements by a long shot.