Accudata Systems, Inc.

www.accudatasystems.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Accudata Systems, Inc.

Good job but major lack of communication

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc.

Pros

Autonomy, good vacation time, they will buy you any tool you need, nice parties, family style business, worry free parking

Cons

Major lack of communication, many confusing business process, company experiences growing pains, work is shifted from one employee to another without any defined workflow.

Overall good management, more focus on process is needed. More marketing efforts are needed, parties are great, commissions are good.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Accudata Systems, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Accudata Systems

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc.

Pros

Nice enviroment and a place to learn new things. The company works hard to train new employees and works to help them choose their own carrer paths. They are very family focuesed and work with employees to make sure they are happy. Accudata Systems was formed in 1982 with one principal goal in mind — do everything possible to meet or exceed our clients' expectations. This steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction has resulted in many long term client relationships that extend back to the founding of our company. At Accudata Systems, we structure every engagement to address the unique strategic, tactical, and operational needs of each client. Our value driven philosophy requires that we continuously examine our services and technology offerings to ensure that we are effectively assisting our clients in creating a computing environment that maximizes their investment in information technology.

Cons

Communications can be difficult and takes time to find out things.

Communicate.

Not for everyone

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Accudata Systems, Inc.

Pros

Flexible on time off; possible exposure to many different areas of IT; good for someone that doesn't want to get on a plane

Cons

Too much of the money goes to non-technical account managers; employer-provided training, education, and cross-training, though promised, does not come very often; if you've consulted elsewhere before, you may feel like you're being micromanaged

Provide better benefits package that is less costly to employee; provided better bonus structure; for non-billable workers, don't have them work hard on something and then put it on a shelf somewhere to collect dust and never be used - it's just "busy work" then.

There are newer employer reviews for Accudata Systems, Inc.