There are newer employer reviews for Accuity

Good Company

I have been working at Accuity

Pros

Industry leader
Good people to work with

Cons

Promotion ability not equal for all

reviews filtered by
  1. ups and downs but overall great company to work for.

I have been working at Accuity full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

great bosses, great 401k. I been here for over 10 yrs.

Cons

pay is under rated regardless of how much you achieve. health benefits are not that good and its very pricey. if your not in sales forget about climbing the corporate ladder. the rest of the employees are low paid but worked harder. and asked at every xmas party ways to help make our company better. when in honestly they could care less of what the lower paid employees advice is.. we are the core of any company but yet we get treated the worse when it comes to pay salary range..

listen and acknowledge your hard working under paid employees.. and give us better salaries.. we have to live too.

2. Okay at best, could be terrible. Individual experience depends greatly on the department.

I worked at Accuity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great paid vacation time and holidays. In first year or employment, you receive 18 days of PTO plus nearly all bank holidays, after 3 years of employment, PTO increases to 21 days, after 5 years, PTO increases to 23.

Great 401(k) matching. 100% matching of first 3%, matching increases for every % above 3%!

Good medical benefits options. HSA contribution matching up to a certain amount.

Great opportunities to advance and to receive annual bonuses if you are in sales or product management.

Cons

VERY highly focused on sales. If you are not in sales, you are essentially ignored and have little to no opportunity to move up in the company or to get a promotion, regardless of your accomplishments.

Bonuses are strictly reserved for sales and possibly product management.

All positions other than sales and product management are severely underpaid, regardless of performance and/or achievement. You might get lucky and receive the "Above And Beyond" (one per department) award at the x-mas party and get a $100 gift card, while the sales team gets an all-expenses paid vacation to the Caribbean, on top of their huge cash bonuses if they reach or exceed their goals.

Give more recognition to the hard workers and achievers in the departments that are essentially the core of the company and compensate them.

There are newer employer reviews for Accuity