Accurate Background

www.accuratebackground.com

The Perfect Telecommuting Job

Research Verifier (Current Employee)

ProsExcellent training, flexible hours, excellent feedback without micromanagement, and I work from my home office. I am an employee, not a contractor. This job allows me to take care of my family myself--a lifesaver in so many ways. Love it!

ConsMy position is capped at no more than 25 hours per week. Work flow fluctuates; some weeks there is simply not that much work. There is a definite us/them vibe between the office staff and the remote staff. It's subtle, but it's there. It's difficult to feel like one team when there is no contact other than internal notes in a file. The pay scale is low.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop thinking that your remote workforce shouldn't consider this job a primary source of income. It is. Right now, it is my only source of income and the pay is low. I realize the trade off is the flexibility and working from home, and I am extremely grateful for that. I'd like to make enough to pay all of my bills AND have a little left over. Oh, right--that's what my 2nd part-time job is for! It pays $6.25 more PER HOUR than my pay rate with you. I really like this job and I'm good at it...but if my other job offers me more hours in the future, where do you think my loyalty will lie? Sadly, probably not with you...and I like you better.

AB doesn't pay enough

Specialist (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at Accurate Background full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun environment decent time off Cons: Little opportunity for financial growth No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work. Have some areas to improve...

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Accurate Background full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work! Nice and knowledgeable people! Cons: Benefits needs improvement. Management style not liked by many employes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accurate Background.

Worked for Accurate Background? Contribute to the Community!