Accuvant
www.accuvant.com Denver, CO 500 to 999 Employees

Could have been a good job but got back stabbed by manager!

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent Compensation......the top earners make a very good six figure income. The product set is a great mix of IT security products and solutions and is marketed as such. They have a very good benefit package.

ConsLots of turnover. Extremely POOR management and unrealistic expectations and time frame to build business. I was personally backstabbed by a sales manager who was losing his personal prospects and laid me off to get to mine. Went to Senior management who basically turned their heads and did nothing. That to me shows the ethics of who this company is. Here's the kicker....they make you sign a non-exclusive and will act on it!! So you're screwed if you try and work in the same field.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's a shame you run the company as a good ole boys club because there were a lot of good people who worked for you that our extremely successful elswhere.....maybe a blessing in disguise.

Good company to work for

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Accuvant

Pros: Very good partnerships, increasing brand value, very good products and… Cons: average training, poor lead gen Advice to Senior Management: need better training and lead gen Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Director of Security Architecture

Director of Security Architecture (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I have been working at Accuvant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Growth: A major private equity firm recently acquired a majority stake in Accuvant. - Knowledge: Many companies I have worked at in the past had… Cons: - Growth: I did list this as a positive as well because of the opportunities available during a companies rapid growth. This type of Growth… Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing what you are doing. It is amazing what has been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accuvant.

Worked for Accuvant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accuvant reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accuvant CEO Dan Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Accuvant employees.