There are newer employer reviews for Accuvant

A rapidly growing company where hard work pays off

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Accuvant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great resources available to sales people, a fair but firm culture, respect and trust from managers (I guess this differs by team), no babysitting, excellent relationships in the security space, superior delivery of consulting services you can be proud of, ability to deliver the top security technologies in the world today

Cons

Focused on the metrics, dont expect to get away with coasting.

Keep up the good work

22 Other Employee Reviews for Accuvant (View Most Recent)

Could have been a good job but got back stabbed by manager!

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Accuvant

Pros

Excellent Compensation......the top earners make a very good six figure income. The product set is a great mix of IT security products and solutions and is marketed as such. They have a very good benefit package.

Cons

Lots of turnover. Extremely POOR management and unrealistic expectations and time frame to build business. I was personally backstabbed by a sales manager who was losing his personal prospects and laid me off to get to mine. Went to Senior management who basically turned their heads and did nothing. That to me shows the ethics of who this company is. Here's the kicker....they make you sign a non-exclusive and will act on it!! So you're screwed if you try and work in the same field.

It's a shame you run the company as a good ole boys club because there were a lot of good people who worked for you that our extremely successful elswhere.....maybe a blessing in disguise.

Good company to work for

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Accuvant

Pros

Very good partnerships, increasing brand value, very good products and services

Cons

average training, poor lead gen

need better training and lead gen

There are newer employer reviews for Accuvant

Worked for Accuvant? Contribute to the Community!