Ace Cash Express

www.acecashexpress.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ace Cash Express

Overall, my exerience has been great with Ace Cash Express

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros

environment has a family feeling, everyone knows well in advance what is expected of each employee. Each department works well with other departments.

Cons

Because of the type of work we do there is not time off at the end of the month. there are times that we are required to put in extra hours on the last day of the month. If you call in sick you have to make up your time and also take sick time. As a salaried employee we put in more hours and they expect us to continue to give more.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Ace Cash Express (View Most Recent)

It would be better if they wouldn't threaten to fire their employees for every little thing.

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros

Most of the customers are pretty great. The employees who work with me have turned out to be great friend.

Cons

Would be a more comfortable place to work if our corporate weren't so hard on its employees. They really should try to also appreciate the work we do. Not just put every down all of the time.

Try to respect the employees more. Then we wouldn't have such a hard time keeping so many of our employees. Acknowledge when they do good not just bad.

Busy, busy, busy

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros

You can make desent money if you are prepared to work 7 days a week, be on call 24 hours everyday and don't mind not receiving any opportunities for advancement.

Cons

No opportunities for advancement, constant hiring from the outside to higher positions. No real leadership from upper management. Corporate officials have no real concept of what happens in the real world.

Operate a Center for a week alone one per year and you will get a real sense of what your associates go through.

There are newer employer reviews for Ace Cash Express