Ace Cash Express
www.acecashexpress.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall, my exerience has been great with Ace Cash Express

Prosenvironment has a family feeling, everyone knows well in advance what is expected of each employee. Each department works well with other departments.

ConsBecause of the type of work we do there is not time off at the end of the month. there are times that we are required to put in extra hours on the last day of the month. If you call in sick you have to make up your time and also take sick time. As a salaried employee we put in more hours and they expect us to continue to give more.

It would be better if they wouldn't threaten to fire their employees for every little thing.

Center Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros: Most of the customers are pretty great. The employees who… Cons: Would be a more comfortable place to work if our corporate weren't so hard on its employees. They… Advice to Senior Management: Try to respect the employees more. Then we wouldn't have such a hard time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Busy, busy, busy

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros: You can make desent money if you are prepared to work 7 days a week,… Cons: No opportunities for advancement, constant hiring from the outside to higher positions. No real leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Operate a Center for a week alone one per year and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ace Cash Express.

Worked for Ace Cash Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ace Cash Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ace Cash Express CEO Jay B. Shipowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Ace Cash Express employees.