Ace Cash Express
www.acecashexpress.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

It would be better if they wouldn't threaten to fire their employees for every little thing.

Center Manager (Current Employee)

ProsMost of the customers are pretty great. The employees who work with me have turned out to be great friend.

ConsWould be a more comfortable place to work if our corporate weren't so hard on its employees. They really should try to also appreciate the work we do. Not just put every down all of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to respect the employees more. Then we wouldn't have such a hard time keeping so many of our employees. Acknowledge when they do good not just bad.

Busy, busy, busy

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros: You can make desent money if you are prepared to work 7 days a week,… Cons: No opportunities for advancement, constant hiring from the outside to higher positions. No real leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Operate a Center for a week alone one per year and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

understand business processes

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros: equal opportunity employer, good ambience to work Cons: stringent timings, gossip, salary, attitude Advice to Senior Management: good work More
There are newer reviews on Ace Cash Express.

Worked for Ace Cash Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ace Cash Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ace Cash Express CEO Jay B. Shipowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Ace Cash Express employees.