Ace Cash Express

www.acecashexpress.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ace Cash Express

I LOVE IT, but some things could be different

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros

Positive Attitude of management and coworkers
Encouragement to do your best and achieve your goals

Cons

Inconsistency with scheduling & location
NO mileage reimbursement

Don't make your employees drive all over a HUGE metropolitan area, WITHOUT offering some type of reimbursement, toward the CONSTANT rising prices of fuel OR the wear and tear on our vehicles!! I have a few complaints about ACE, but overall enjoy and LOVE my job. I was told I would be given a permanent "home" store, but don't really see how that will be accomplished, hopefully, it will come to fruition, time will tell. For now, though, I would and have recommended it to others as a reputable place of employment!

105 Other Employee Reviews for Ace Cash Express (View Most Recent)

Overall, my exerience has been great with Ace Cash Express

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros

environment has a family feeling, everyone knows well in advance what is expected of each employee. Each department works well with other departments.

Cons

Because of the type of work we do there is not time off at the end of the month. there are times that we are required to put in extra hours on the last day of the month. If you call in sick you have to make up your time and also take sick time. As a salaried employee we put in more hours and they expect us to continue to give more.

It would be better if they wouldn't threaten to fire their employees for every little thing.

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros

Most of the customers are pretty great. The employees who work with me have turned out to be great friend.

Cons

Would be a more comfortable place to work if our corporate weren't so hard on its employees. They really should try to also appreciate the work we do. Not just put every down all of the time.

Try to respect the employees more. Then we wouldn't have such a hard time keeping so many of our employees. Acknowledge when they do good not just bad.

There are newer employer reviews for Ace Cash Express