Ace Cash Express
www.acecashexpress.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Hostile and threatening culture of constant termination toward store level employees from incompetent management.

Store Manager (Former Employee)

ProsJob is inside climate controlled environment. Mininimum educational requirements for position. Employee paid benefits after approximately 90 days.

ConsPoorly functioning IT applications; full time employees are poorly paid and seldom get 40 hours per week. Store level employees are micromanaged and receive constant threats to meet unrealistic sales goals, but never praise for goals met. Every move requires you to contact the DM, but our DM is nasty and rude when contacted. Company mantra is a "write up" or termination for everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecause of the hostility and incompetence of the district and regional management, you will continue to lose good employees and have a hight turnover rate of store managers. High pressure sales tactics are also turning off your customers.

I LOVE IT, but some things could be different

Center Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros: Positive Attitude of management and coworkers Encouragement to do your… Cons: Inconsistency with scheduling & location NO mileage reimbursement Advice to Senior Management: Don't make your employees drive all over a HUGE metropolitan area, WITHOUT offering some type of reimbursement, toward the CONSTANT rising prices of fuel OR… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, my exerience has been great with Ace Cash Express

I have been working at Ace Cash Express

Pros: environment has a family feeling, everyone knows well in advance what… Cons: Because of the type of work we do there is not time off at the end of the month. there are times that we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ace Cash Express.

Worked for Ace Cash Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ace Cash Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ace Cash Express CEO Jay B. Shipowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Ace Cash Express employees.