There are newer employer reviews for Ace Cash Express

Hostile and threatening culture of constant termination toward store level employees from incompetent management.

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

Pros

Job is inside climate controlled environment. Mininimum educational requirements for position. Employee paid benefits after approximately 90 days.

Cons

Poorly functioning IT applications; full time employees are poorly paid and seldom get 40 hours per week. Store level employees are micromanaged and receive constant threats to meet unrealistic sales goals, but never praise for goals met. Every move requires you to contact the DM, but our DM is nasty and rude when contacted. Company mantra is a "write up" or termination for everything.

Advice to Management

Because of the hostility and incompetence of the district and regional management, you will continue to lose good employees and have a hight turnover rate of store managers. High pressure sales tactics are also turning off your customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Ace Cash Express

1. I LOVE IT, but some things could be different

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

Pros

Positive Attitude of management and coworkers Encouragement to do your best and achieve your goals

Cons

Inconsistency with scheduling & location NO mileage reimbursement

Advice to Management

Don't make your employees drive all over a HUGE metropolitan area, WITHOUT offering some type of reimbursement, toward the CONSTANT rising prices of fuel OR the wear and tear on our vehicles!! I have a few complaints about ACE, but overall enjoy and LOVE my job. I was told I would be given a permanent "home" store, but don't really see how that will be accomplished, hopefully, it will come to fruition, time will tell. For now, though, I would and have recommended it to others as a reputable place of employment!

2. Overall, my exerience has been great with Ace Cash Express

Pros

environment has a family feeling, everyone knows well in advance what is expected of each employee. Each department works well with other departments.

Cons

Because of the type of work we do there is not time off at the end of the month. there are times that we are required to put in extra hours on the last day of the month. If you call in sick you have to make up your time and also take sick time. As a salaried employee we put in more hours and they expect us to continue to give more.