Ace Hardware
www.acehardware.com Oak Brook, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place work!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Ace Hardware

ProsManagement, flexible hours, competitive pay, employee discount. Great place to get into retail and learn alot about home repair. Great company!

Consyou are on your feet all day. You have to deal with cranky customers but must maintain your composure because they come to Ace for the customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees more freedom on return policies and don't sweat the little things (customer returns, customers taking advantage of sales limit purchases).

A good stepping stone...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Ace Hardware

Pros: A great opportunity to learn for fellow employees and customers are… Cons: Difficult to any days off even when requested due to the small… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees deserve to be paid according to what they bring to the store as a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting, every day was an adventure

General Manager (Former Employee)
Tavares, FL

I worked at Ace Hardware

Pros: Great people, good hours, unlimited opportunity to network. Cons: Customer service is the number one priority, many interruptions throughout… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in technology training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ace Hardware.

Worked for Ace Hardware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ace Hardware reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ace Hardware CEO Ray A. Griffith. All reviews posted anonymously by Ace Hardware employees.