Ace Info Solutions

www.aceinfosolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ace Info Solutions

Top 10 place to work in DC area

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions

Pros

Solid growing company that actually cares about the employees. Best, and least expensive medical plan I am aware of. Rapid growth, doubled in growth in recent years.
approximately 250 employees and personal management practice encourages managers to meet the specific needs of employees not just fit them into existing policies

Cons

Rapid growth will cause company to "graduate" from 8A status soon....can the company make the transition? Flexibility in practice/policiies is great, but as the transition to "mid-sized" will require some standardization, can it be accomplished with current mangement structure/team?

Oct 8, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your positive comments about AceInfo. The company has made a successful transition from the 8A status, but AceInfo is still going through natural growing pains. AceInfo now has over ... More

12 Other Employee Reviews for Ace Info Solutions (View Most Recent)

Aceinfo how to improve

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions

Pros

Very employee friendly. Plenty of growth opportunity for the person willing to work hard

Cons

Needs to become better managed as it grows. Appears to be a disconnect between Senior Management and the employees as the company grows

increase the level of involvement with customers

Nov 5, 2014Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback and advice.

I don't see what everybody is complaining about...

Current Employee - Systems Administrator III in Kearneysville, WV
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator III in Kearneysville, WV

I have been working at Ace Info Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great pay, and great benefits. Given I am a contractor, I have little to no contact with anybody from the company. I have never even been to the headquarters. On times I have had to reach out, HR has been very helpful.

To whoever is whining about the dates you get paid, you are obviously just fishing for reasons to complain. The paychecks always are on time on their scheduled dates, or early, if it falls on the weekend or holiday.

Just to touch on the benefits, they pay for the employee, and the employee is responsible for any other family members. Try and show me another company that does that sort of compensation.

Cons

I can't really think of anything negative. I have been extremely happy with my employment with ace info.

I hope this company wins the prime contract again, I would love to stay an ace employee for many more years.

Would love to see an invite to meet other ace employees, maybe for a holiday gathering.

Nov 5, 2014Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you are having a positive work experience at AceInfo. As always, if you have any concerns, please contact your PM or HR for support.

There are newer employer reviews for Ace Info Solutions