Ace Technologies

www.acetechnologies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ace Technologies

Good

I have been working at Ace Technologies

Pros

worked with a lot of good people.

Cons

Very high expectations of their personell

You have a good group of people

5 Other Employee Reviews for Ace Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Ace Technologies

Pros

ACE is a good place to work overall. The teams I've worked with have been a great opportunity to learn and the "characters" in the office always keep things fun

Cons

They are a small company, therefore everything that goes along with a small company.. including smaller pay rate.

Quarterly meetings with the whole company to update on progress.

This staffing company is a SCAM!! It is a front for FCS Software Solutions, LLC.

Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Ace Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are none, except for the fact you won't be asked to have a background check, drug test or Green Card, etc. No documentation required except for you Social Security number.

Cons

ACE Technologies is an Indian staffing firm owned by FCS Software Solutions of New Delhi, India and maintains an office in San Jose, CA where FCS is also. They have a contract with a former division of the DuPont company. I worked for FCS through ACE and myself and others were never paid for our work!! They ALWAYS advertise multiple openings and the reason they have them is because the company is nothing more than a revolving door scam! The people working at Axalta where FCS has the IT contract are incompetent and nothing is managed properly. Their client is paying them for new gear which in fact much of the stuff comes off of auction web sites. Take a look at their contract they will have you sign promising sick and vacation days. The problem is you will never get them because the contact you agree to says you must claim at the end of the contract or end of the year --- you will not last that long! The company owes me and others wages they haven't paid and it's been several weeks thus far. What happens is the company calls your recruiter or sends you an email that your services are no longer needed on a Friday evening or whatever and not to return. They tell you they will take care of your time sheet, but guess what? You will find out on your own.

Honor your agreement and pay people as promised! Please be sure to open the letter from my attorney!

There are newer employer reviews for Ace Technologies