AchieveGlobal
www.achieveglobal.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to learn, grow, and contribute

Tampa, FL

ProsSome of the smartest, most dedicated people I expect that I'll ever have the pleaure to work with. People are educated and know their subject material, from customer service to HR to marketing and professional services. The company hires and retains top notch individuals.

ConsInfighting among sales people and sales leadership - they tend to not focus on basic principles or on being effective partners with anyone outside of sales. The new VP of Sales is taking great steps to make positive changes but he may need to start with those who report directly to him...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your key performers engaged and focus on rewarding and recognizing those people not normally in the limelight. They drive what sales is supposed to do.

I'd love to work here the rest of my life

Tampa, FL

I have been working at AchieveGlobal

Pros: I love what we do and how we go about… Cons: We're a small company that acts too big sometimes. Advice to Senior Management: Keep innovating Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Training is excellent

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at AchieveGlobal

Pros: People you work with are great, very understanding. Cons: No flexability in regards to working remote. Flexible with hours… Advice to Senior Management: Allow sales associates to work from home at least 1 day… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AchieveGlobal.

Worked for AchieveGlobal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AchieveGlobal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AchieveGlobal CEO Sharon M. Daniels. All reviews posted anonymously by AchieveGlobal employees.