Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Inside-Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Inside-Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

- Amazing Culture - Work with great people who are engaged and intelligent - Inspiring Leaders - Great perks - Huge growth opportunity for both myself and the company - Fantastic product offering

Cons

- A lot of change, you must be flexible and agile - Fast growth (if you aren't into that it could be a con)

Advice to Management

As we grow at such a fast rate, having a more structured onboarding and training process per role would help

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

Great culture, amazing people, awesome place to work...

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

Pros

I Love Rewards is like no other employer I've ever had. Every day is an adventure, the people that work here are excited to come to work every day, and the culture and perks are top notch. You will work hard, but you will play hard too. The team spirit of I Love Rewards is infectious, and the job satisfaction of employees is a top priority. Employees never feel as if their hard work goes unrecognized. Free meals and snacks, great travel perks, social responsibility days off, 4 weeks vacation, etc.

Cons

I Love Rewards only hires people at the top of their game. If you are not an A Player, you will not survive and there is nowhere to hide. For this reason, the interview process is extremely difficult and you will be asked things during the interview that you have never been asked before. If you are a person who likes the 9 to 5, I Love Rewards is not the place for you. Employees are expected to always be available including nights and weekends.

You will never work harder, develop deeper relationships with co-workers or have more fun. No other workplace is like it

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

Pros

- Incredible benefits plan and comparable salaries - Great people - Constant change and innovation - Lots of autonomy - Very transparent - Exciting and fun environment to work in

Cons

- 9 to 5ers need not apply - Time will not promote you - Results always beat effort - The flip side of transparency is that you will be exposed to the downsides, poor performances and missed goals of your colleagues, and vice versa.