Achievers

www.achievers.com
  www.achievers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

Energetic office that makes me happy to be at work

Current Employee - Junior Member Experience Coordinator  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Junior Member Experience Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Achievers

Pros

There are so many opportunities to grow your professional career within the organization. You can tell that they really take pride in and care a lot about their employees. There is so much transparency at this office, you are never held in the dark about anything. There is real life team work going on here as everyone is all about making things happen together. The best part is, I look forward to coming to work everyday!

Cons

Sometimes I stay at the office for too long because I love it so much. We need a bigger lunch room. Thats about it.

Keep doing what you are doing. I have only been here for about a month and not only have I been welcomed with open arms by my colleagues, but my senior leadership team as well. Hang on to this as much as you can and fight through those growing pains!

81 Other Employee Reviews for Achievers (View Most Recent)

Achievers is a truly democratic workplace where what the people want actually matters.

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Achievers

Pros

- great culture
    - hardworking people
    - fast paced
    - flexible work environment
    - accelerated growth
    - career progression
    - work hard, play hard mentality

Cons

- lots of changes (not suited to everyone)
    - trying to maintain the small business culture as they grow
    - everyone who works there is very hardworking, making it sometimes a competitive environment

Leadership is really great at Achievers, but it would be great to see more of it. Having more leaders at the top will help employees further with their career growth plans.

My experience through the interview process and now being an employee has been incredible.

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Achievers

Pros

Achievers is an incredible place to work, it is full of very hard working and driven individuals who are all passionate about what they do. We believe in our product and practice what we preach. Achievers and its employees understand and believe in the importance of recognizing each other for the great work that we do.

Cons

Achievers is in a state of aggressive growth which means that we are always changing and improving our processes to make us even better. This is a wonderful state to be in as long as you are comfortable with constant change.

Achievers has an outstanding management team who truly believe in and live the open door policy. Our management team is very open to feedback and suggestions and they have done an outstanding job in growing our business to what it is today.

There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

Worked for Achievers? Contribute to the Community!