Achievers

www.achievers.com
  www.achievers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

its great

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Achievers part-time (more than an year)

Pros

fif i can do this job dn i vl fill great

Cons

the downsides workers have to work more

try 2 find more peoples

84 Other Employee Reviews for Achievers (View Most Recent)

Lovely People!

Current Employee - Member Experience Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Member Experience Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Achievers

Pros

Achievers does a great job of practicing what it preaches! People here take being a good worker and being a good person at work very seriously.

The recognitions system also really works!

Cons

Sometimes my position is a little repetitive, but the more interesting cases that come in more than make up for it!

The best career choice I have made so far.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Achievers

Pros

Achievers has provided me with endless growth opportunity, chances to be involved in areas of businss that I never would have thought I could be at the level in my career. They truly value my opinion and I feel like I add value to the business and its culture on a daily basis. It has a really grea fun loving and driven approach to business and it is incredibly motivating to work along side of some of teh most brilliant people in the GTA.

Cons

All companies have frustrating moments. I think its fair to say that the entrepreneural businesses are not for everyone. The amount of autonomy, change and rapid growth is 90% of what I love, but can also be the 10% of my frustrations as it is hard to flex 100% all the time.

The business is brilliant!!! You have a very talented workforce who are completely dedicated and passionate about the business. My only advice would but that as you grow, do not loose sight of those dedicated people. They are the busy worker bees willing to do anything. I would also suggestion to ensure that all those amazing traditions, group get togethers and such continue to occur as we grow. Its a great feeling to know that you are truly freinds with yoru colleagues!

There are newer employer reviews for Achievers