Achievers

www.achievers.com
  www.achievers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

one of the best achievers and well planned one

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Achievers as an intern for less than a year

Pros

ever increasing market revenue,
very good job prospect

Cons

u have to work very hard

always ready for for work

82 Other Employee Reviews for Achievers (View Most Recent)

Great place to work with lots of opportunity to try new things

I have been working at Achievers full-time

Pros

Having been here for a while I can honestly say this is the best place that I have ever worked. The growth has allowed me to constantly learn new things and try out roles that I would have never had the chance to try out. The culture of this place is second to none. It is a 'work hard, play hard' culture. While every company says they only hire A' players this place has some of the smartest people I have had the pleasure to work with. Overall the future is very bright for Achievers.

Cons

While Achievers does a great job at recognition, constructive feedback is few and far between. While the Employee Success team (our version of HR) tries to improve things, management seems to ignore all efforts to improve. The executive team does a poor job of setting goals and holding people accountable for their commitments. This causes a bit of friction between departments that are achieving their objectives and those that aren't.

Low salary with no budget movement for employee compensation.

Current Employee - Member Experience  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Member Experience in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Achievers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing culture with amazing people.

Cons

Horrible salary, no improvement potential for hires coming out of university, hierarchical organization with a lot of income inequality.

There needs to be a structure in place for pay raises, and more transparency in regards to income for the departments. They are paid horribly, are rarely given opportunities for advancement and these departments barely stay engaged with the company. This causes quick turnover rate for their positions and low scores/ratings for this department. For being an HR software company that promotes employee engagement, it should be noted that salary and compensation is also very important when it comes to employee engagement and work ethic.

There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

Worked for Achievers? Contribute to the Community!