Achievers

A Place to Enjoy Going to Work Everyday

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with the Company for 9 months now. When I started it seemed like it was too good to be true, I assumed that once I was settled then reality would set in and the energy and work environment would become just like any other work place. Nine months later this is not the case. I still enjoy going to work everyday, Sunday's are no longer miserable because Monday is just around the corner.

The Leadership truly cares about their employees. They not only care about their employees today but also where their employees want to go and their career growth. Another pro is the balance of work/personal life. We work hard and things move extremely fast but we are always encouraged to maintain what is important to us in our personal lives.

Cons

Like the other reviews have said, there is the occasional craziness related to any start up. This has significantly improved within the past month or so due to some key leaders joining the company.

81 Other Employee Reviews for Achievers (View Most Recent)

Amazing team-oriented company that knows their biggest asset is their employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Young and vibrant company where people come to work excited, positive and ready to work. We celebrate our company's success as a team and everyone is encouraged to push the boundaries and grow into the career that they want. Transparency is a necessity and everyone in the company always knows what's going on and where we're going.

Cons

Any rapidly growing software company will say the same thing but we've recently had a large number of executives join recently who don't necessarily embrace the culture in the same way we have in the past. Not to say that they don't embrace it because they do but Achievers traditions are very special and important and sometimes higher executives don't necessarily see it as a priority.

My first 3 months have been amazing!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Product - Software that is just a bit ahead of the market allows us to drive vision and value.
    Great Leaders - Experience leadership demonstrates how to manage and grow a business
    Great People - I'm very impressed that as a start-up everyone has a role and does their job amazingly.
    Great Visionary - Razor, is the inspiration both internally with employees as well as externally with clients.
    Amazing Culture - Everyone has everyone else's back. All pulling on the same side of the rope.
    Income opportunity is there too..

Cons

-Achievers is still a relatively young company so there are operational issues that are still being addressed.

Maintain the culture & continue to take care of the customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

Worked for Achievers? Contribute to the Community!