Achievers

www.achievers.com
  www.achievers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

My first 3 months have been amazing!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Product - Software that is just a bit ahead of the market allows us to drive vision and value.
Great Leaders - Experience leadership demonstrates how to manage and grow a business
Great People - I'm very impressed that as a start-up everyone has a role and does their job amazingly.
Great Visionary - Razor, is the inspiration both internally with employees as well as externally with clients.
Amazing Culture - Everyone has everyone else's back. All pulling on the same side of the rope.
Income opportunity is there too..

Cons

-Achievers is still a relatively young company so there are operational issues that are still being addressed.

Maintain the culture & continue to take care of the customers.

84 Other Employee Reviews for Achievers (View Most Recent)

Great technology and team, lots of opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great culture, experienced leadership, the HR technology space is hot and being the #1 provider in the industry means Achievers is poised to take off.

Cons

This may or may not be a con, but things move fast around here and are changing everyday. You must be agile and adapt to meet the large opportunity Achievers is chasing.

Continue to work towards growing and training the talent you have so employees stay excited about advancement opportunities within the company.

New leadership, great people undeniable future.

I have been working at Achievers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been fortunate to have been apart of some great growth companies in the past. This company and opportunity has me the most excited than I have been in the past 10 years. The people are great. Everyone is here to help. No politics. The new leadership team is fantastic and the moves have been brilliant. They are technology pros, no question. It's the only company I know of addressing an existing 46 billion dollar market that has not yet been addressed properly by a SaaS platform. It's also backed by Sequoia, which brings the heat. The leadership team and the board are just flat out winners.

Cons

1) Old glassdoor reviews from people that were stuck in the awkward teenage phase of the company... all companies go through it in rapid growth, some employees handle it better than others to see it through to the other side. 2) I think everyone has seen enough success in the last 3 to 6 months with the new leadership team that any doubters have stopped doubting, but there still might be some people in the culture with a bit of a memory hangover from those awkward teenage days. They need to get right quick.

Keep doing what you are doing. Believe in and invest in the folks that really want to see this company be something amazing, which you already are.

There are newer employer reviews for Achievers