Achievers

www.achievers.com
  www.achievers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

Pretty exciting place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people. Super helpful environment. The product and senior leadership are both solid.

Cons

No set career path, or it is always in flux. They are a growing company and a startup, so things will continue to be rapidly changing. The pay is near the top of the range for my position, but it isn't the very best.

84 Other Employee Reviews for Achievers (View Most Recent)

Terrible service, marketing machine that spams customers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Based in San Francisco. Fun people.

Cons

No personal growth enabled, the company is all vapor-ware. They create all these white-papers that are filled with non-valid proofs of employee engagement. Their webinar machine is the best, even when people call in to request to unsubscribe we don't remove them from our lists. This is another typical startup that won't be able to grow and is royally become a marketing house.

Get real.

Achievers Response

Jun 4, 2014Employee Success Representative

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your time in sharing your valuable feedback.

Achievers aspires to follow “best practice” in every aspect of marketing. Our Brand and Demand
    ... More

A Place to Enjoy Going to Work Everyday

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with the Company for 9 months now. When I started it seemed like it was too good to be true, I assumed that once I was settled then reality would set in and the energy and work environment would become just like any other work place. Nine months later this is not the case. I still enjoy going to work everyday, Sunday's are no longer miserable because Monday is just around the corner.

The Leadership truly cares about their employees. They not only care about their employees today but also where their employees want to go and their career growth. Another pro is the balance of work/personal life. We work hard and things move extremely fast but we are always encouraged to maintain what is important to us in our personal lives.

Cons

Like the other reviews have said, there is the occasional craziness related to any start up. This has significantly improved within the past month or so due to some key leaders joining the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Achievers