Achilles Group

www.AchillesGroup.com

Small but professional and innovative team that consistently delivers outsourced HR services to mid-range businesses.

Hrd (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsWork life balance is one of the best perks. Contributions are recognized and rewarded. Team is relaxed but professional.

ConsChallenging to adapt to multiple corporate cultures during the workday. Resources sometimes stretched thin and out of balance with work load, but that is something all small companies experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue providing innovative HR services for a profit, and not be tempted to revert to providing the old-school sort of HR bureaucracy we all know, hate and eventually escaped from.

It was an alright gig.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Achilles Group

Pros: At least I got paid. Cons: Had to show up and work. Advice to Senior Management: Free Coffee. More

Best alternative to Corporate HR! Excellent environment, professional yet fun and engaging.

I have been working at Achilles Group full-time

Pros: Good environment, great value to clients, building a great team from the ground up. IS practicing… Cons: Small company, small budget. But great opportunities for those… Advice to Senior Management: Share information with employees to strengthen their committment. Celebrate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Achilles Group.

Worked for Achilles Group? Contribute to the Community!