There are newer employer reviews for Acloche

Good place to start - not to stay

Former Employee - Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator in Columbus, OH

I worked at Acloche

Pros

Nice corporate feel, great sales team, good accounting/HR team. Good associate training. Solid planning/future vision for the company. Excellent PTO program. Good Health benefits. Active in community events and causes if that's important to you.

Cons

Low starting pay - no true recruiters, mostly staffing coordinators. Monthly bonus metrics based on mark-up, fill rate, and data entry error rates are hard to hit. Low commission structure split between branch manager and coordinator/recruiter actually making the placement. A lot of Sr. level positions seem to get filled from outside the company rather than looking internally. Internal openings (branch management, operations management, sales team, on-site coordinators) are not announced to all associates.

Advice to Management

Get in tune with the capabilities of internal staff members. Announce and open up management positions company wide and not to just a select few.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Temporary

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Acloche

Pros

They were able to place me quickly most of their postings are for average jobs 13 to 15 dollars an hour

Cons

The companies that they place me at we're a little weird which is why I'm sure those companies were using an agency to begin with they had a hard time retaining employees themselves

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. Market Manager

I worked at Acloche

Pros

The recruiter is excellent Bruce Mendenhall is ethical, and does a great job for them.

Cons

The company regional managers are predominately a group of women who worked there long enough to promote up, however are without the education and skill set to manage their territories. They tend to be unethical in their business.

Advice to Management

The CEO is okay, however somewhat clueless to the whats really going on, as the clique that are her regional managers are feeding her only what she wants to hear.