Acosta
www.acosta.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

Interesting and invaluable

Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee)

I worked at Acosta

ProsSalary and mileage are fair, and work is interesting and varies [somewhat] on a daily basis. If you get on a good team, cooperation is exceptional among your peers.

ConsYou may not have work in "your area" which means you travel. There is some mileage paid, but not full value. The holidays can be rough, in that you may only work one or two days a week. There is project work, but then you may not get hours. It is tough moving to another team for more work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, post schedules more quickly and fully. Please help us come up with effective ways to counteract difficult [bad] micromanagement from other companies supervisors - we feel like we have no recourse but to leave.

Over worked, Under paid

Business Manager Assistant - BMA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Acosta

Pros: Work with little to no supervision, work/life balance is great. Cons: Bonuses/raises are a joke. There is little to no room… Advice to Senior Management: My supervisor never acted on anything he would promise. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a mixed bag

Sets and Projects (Current Employee)

I have been working at Acosta

Pros: Opportunity to learn something new. Hourly wage is a bit better than in many other retailers.… Cons: Work is very sporadic, especially if you're new. I'm currently on my third week without any new work from Acosta. Some managers are great, but… Advice to Senior Management: Simplify systems for recording work and expenses. It's confusing and idiotic to use so many separate websites and log-ins for everything. Hire more managers that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acosta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acosta CEO Robert Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by Acosta employees.