so so

I have been working at Acosta

Pros

-Some really great people work for Acosta, especially in the Cincinnati office. I have made numerous friends in my time there and I am not alone in that.
-There is a nice work/life balance, especially if you don't let work consume you.
-A nice time off package is given.

Cons

-There still is not a clear career path for most roles within the company.
-The company does not know how to keep many of the talented people. This is a training ground for people who can come in to learn some very valuable skills and then leave for higher pay at other employers.

Stop spending millions on acquisitions, and start looking to invest in your associates with better pay and bonuses. It is much cheaper in the long run to keep your talent than to be forced to hire replacements so often.

Other Reviews for Acosta

They have forgotten who makes the money for them and who actually affects business for the clients!

I have been working at Acosta full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good vacation accrual, still offer sick leave. That's a pretty sad commentary for an employee with 12 years in...my current supervisor is great but only because he/she ignores lots of management directives and doesn't hound us if we get the job done.

Cons

Horrible salaries, I haven't had a raise in 5 years even though my reviews are stellar. The company is currently run by a bunch of good old boys who apparently only think the staff that's in the various offices are worthwhile. Lots of tush kissing and politics. The CEO wants you to buy his new book, but I barely make enough to live on and I am fulltime! Also I am a field Rep and they just took away our car allowances....every way to take from the lowest paid employees is the Acosta way! We workers say we have all been Acosted by Acosta! It's a shame too because some of us care about our jobs and our clients and I don't think the clients know how badly we are treated....or maybe they don't care either.

Where to start? Think about who made this company- those of us in the field who actually represent the clients and affect sales! Everytime I am in the office I see a bunch of people shopping on line, getting coffee, yakking....I just pulled a case of product from some backroom because the shelf was empty and yet you cut my salary by taking away my car allowance! Maybe if some of the precious Managers got out in the field once in awhile they would realize we should be a team..not the way it is now. Also, people in management hoard information like it's currency, just crazy. Then they have the audacity to always talk about "Acosta Values" really? for the top people?

Good part-time work enviroment.

I have been working at Acosta

Pros

Flexible schedule. Can work as little or as much as you would like. Great for a college student trying to gain some experience and earn some money.

Cons

Some of the jobs only take an hour so it could be looked at as a waste of time. For the most part you are able to see how long each job will take.

There are newer employer reviews for Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!