Acosta
www.acosta.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

GREAT

Business Manager Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Acosta full-time for more than a year

ProsFLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE was the most important part for me. There is a nice work culture in the office, everyone is willing to help. Ability to work from home when needed.

ConsThe pay wasn't great and everyone didn't get yearly bonuses. Very hard to move up at the time I was working there. Upper management didn't communicate issues or concerns to employees.

don't know how they stay in business

I have been working at Acosta full-time for more than a year

Pros: it is a steady paycheck. that's really all I… Cons: constantly understaffed on projects. last minutes changes with no… Advice to Senior Management: Do you have any idea what goes on on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Really Read these Reviews!

Business Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Acosta full-time for less than a year

Pros: Big company, good benefits, regular pay. I really liked the… Cons: Poor management, no support to deal with issues, very poor… Advice to Senior Management: I am only familiar with one account and it is a very large account which continues to fail. The management I worked with was very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acosta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acosta CEO Robert Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by Acosta employees.