Acosta
www.acosta.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

GREAT

Business Manager Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Acosta full-time for more than a year

ProsFLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE was the most important part for me. There is a nice work culture in the office, everyone is willing to help. Ability to work from home when needed.

ConsThe pay wasn't great and everyone didn't get yearly bonuses. Very hard to move up at the time I was working there. Upper management didn't communicate issues or concerns to employees.

It was ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Acosta

Pros: Choose your own schedule. Was like being self employed. Paid… Cons: Did not offer full time and they offered very few hours. A long training and… More

Long time employee

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
South Patrick Shores, FL

I have been working at Acosta full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of great people, some bad apples. Getting into the Leadership & Development tract will give you insight… Cons: Difficult to move up the ladder unless you have friends to put in a good word for you, regardless of experience… Advice to Senior Management: Not enough quality people in Human Resources to handle number of employees in a timely manner. Starting salaries seem to stay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acosta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acosta CEO Robert Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by Acosta employees.